Anama: Evil Toon Link! Evil Charlie's underling! Culex: ...more like Evil Charlie's slave boy. ETL: NO! Evil Charlie has become the ultimate force of evil. Soon, he will be so powerful, his brain will be turned to mush! He wouldn't be able to think straight. Then he would need me. Yes... he will definitely need me! And then I will... hey, where'd ya go?
Bowser: Lulz. Stupid villain monologues. Culex: Good thing we got away. We need to find the real Anama Dillo! Zess T.: Anama might be locked away in Little Big Planet, Evil Charlie's homeworld. Bowser: Huh? Tayce T.: Little Big Planet is the home of many Nintendo haters! Culex: But... I'm not Nintendo. Square is on Sony's side now, right? Bowser: Unless...
1. Evil Charlie wants to dominate all of the gaming world. 2. Evil Charlie is using the paradox to make a fighting game with every video game character. 3. He's the Banana King! 4. Evil Charlie isn't actually a video game character. 5. Evil Charlie wants to GLOMP the universe! Painfully!
Evil Charlie isn't actually a video game character
Culex: Oh yeah, he was in that addicting yet obnoxious video on Youtube. After they took his kidney he was sent into an endless rage in search of the perfect kidney, leading him to the video game world, seeking those who have pure kidneys. That explains why he went after Toadstool. Bowser: Toadstool? Culex: Sorry, I think we went back to SMRPG time again... Bowser: Oh, right... Peach! So, should we go to Little Big Planet? Culex: It's probably our best bet, and I believe Candy Mountain is there, it could be a stronghold. Bowser: Good idea! Tayce T: WAIT! Bowser and Culex: What! Tayce T: _____________
1. I lied 2. Candy Mountain is right there 3. Candy Mountain is not in the paradox 4. I have the leaf 5. ETL just said some kinda hint as to where Anama is
Tayce T.: There's no way to get out of this paradox and get to LittleBigPlanet! Bowser: Wrong! I know a way to make a portal out of this paradox with ease. *they all stare at him* Culex: Then why didn't you do it already? Bowser: DON'T JUDGE ME! Anyway... *Bowser sings "Still Alive" from Portal* *A portal appear* Zess T.: Hmm. I guess the pie was a lie all this time. Tayce T.: Bowser's singing is so bad, it pierces the walls of the paradox! Bowser: WHAT DID YOU SAY!? Tayce T.: Uh...
1. OMG it's an armadillo! 2. You're singing is so rad! 3. I love that song. 4. Valve should sue. 5. Did you know that there's a song in Mirror's Edge called "Still Alive"?
Bowser: Oh... right Culex: Well, let's get a move on! Bowser: Right Zest T.: Wait! Bowser and Culex: What now! Zest T.: Here is a Shroom Steak Tayce T.: Here is a Honey Shroom Zest T.: That should keep you guys in shape in case there are any monsters Bowser: Thanks Culex: Stupendous! Anyways, let's go! -They walk into the portal, leading them to...-
1. Bowser/E. Charlie's Castle 2. Mario's Pad 3. Forever Forest 4. Shy Guy's Toybox 5. Nintendo Addict Clubhouse
Last Edit: Jul 19, 2009 13:12:09 GMT -5 by Tanshin
Culex: Uh... where are we? Bowser: This doesn't look like Little Big Planet. Voice: Look in the sky. *they looked* Bowser: I don't see... HEY? WHO SAID THAT? Voice: I am Spoff, master of OSNA. You have entered my creation. Little Big Planet is a neighboring world. Culex: I see. It's beyond the sky, isn't it? Spoff: Yes. Yes it is. Bowser: How the Goombas are we gonna get up there? Spoff: Only with the Spoof Stick can you channel the power of Spoof, then spoof yourselves into beings that can reach Little Big Planet. Culex: But where is this stick? Spoff: It's...
1. In the closet. 2. In the basement. 3. Buried in the backyard. 4. In the fridge, next to the ranch dressing. 5. The weather vane on top of the clubhouse.
Bowser: Oh, well that doesn't sound too bad Culex: Yeah, I guess not. Heck, this is really easy. Spoff: I... uh... Bowser (now at the closet): Did you hear something? Culex: No... don't think I did Bowser: Hmph, well let's open it! ?: WAIT! *slams into them* Bowser: What was that? OOOW, my eyes! It's too bright ?: I am Tan Shine Sprite, you must not open that door Bowser and Culex: Why not?
1. It's our secret place to... you know 2. There are monsters in there! 3. It leads to the basement 4. It goes to a secret shrine for ranch 5. It's where some of the members have placed a shrine to worship Coffee2Lumps, our only active female member
Last Edit: Jul 20, 2009 20:28:16 GMT -5 by Tanshin